Friday, July 30, 2010

My Favorite Pork Chops

Here is another meal from my Meal Schedule it is one of our favorites, I think I might schedule it more often.

Ok so I kinda burnt them because I was grilling and not my wonderful grillmaster husband! But they still tasted SO good!
Close up on the color of these babies!

So here is how you make these delicious pork chops.
I love Sam the Cooking Guy and this is a modified version of his pork chops.
If you want to follow the recipe per Sam you can but I would feel a little funny walking around the grocery store with a 6 pack of beer, but that is just me though!
So here is my recipe:

6 boneless pork chops, about 3/4-inch thick, trimmed
1/2 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup brown sugar
2 crushed cloves of garlic
2 tablespoons fresh ginger root, chopped very fine
8 oz of Apple Juice

Put all the ingredients in a gallon bag. Let the chops marinade for a night and day and then grill 'em.
(I usually buy a huge thing of pork chops and then as soon as I get them home from the store I split them up in groups of 4 or 6 add the marinade let them sit in the frige for a day and stick them in the freezer, it's a quick, easy, YUMMY meal.)

Doesn't it make you hungry, MMM so good.

PS those are my new glasses I just got from IKEA for my birthday and I LOVE them!
Linked to:

1 comment:

tigerchick said...

Those look good...and they remind me of one of my favorite pork chop recipes. In a long baking dish, place chops. On top of each , place a lemon slice. On top of that a spoonful or tablespoon full of brown sugar. Mix up some ketchup with some water to dilute it just a bit, and pour over all. Bake at about 350 for about 45 min. or so. (Writing this from memory, but you get the idea.)
Melanie