Thursday, December 23, 2010

Cute Toes

Deck your TOES with boughs of holly! Fa la la la la, la la la la!

I'm going to show you how to do it! I didn't take step by step pictures so I'm showing you with computer animated pictures.
Start off with silver and then once that's dry take a toothpick and make three red dots of holly berries at the corner of your toe.

Then cut one end off of your toothpick, take some green and make two dots where you want your leaves to be. With the pointy end of the toothpick slide from the middle of your bottom dot out through the second.

Then repeat for the sides.

TA-DA! Cute Christmas toes! (Real paint this time!)


3 comments:

karis stapley said...

Super cute & very festive!
If we were in AZ. I know I'd be wearing sandles or open toed shoes as long as I could! Cuz I love it!
But alas! It is far to cold, so I must hide away my pretty painted toes til late spring.
Anywho!
Great job!

Leslie said...

Cute!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun. We have been posting Holiday Toes lately.